Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Wednesday 25 October 2017

The £1 Blush I Can't Live Without


Makeup Revolution Sugar Blush

Hi Beauty Lovers!
I've been loving this blush for a long time now and thought it was about time I shared the love.
I find Makeup Revolution a little bit hit and miss (understandable when it is so cheap) but they certainly know how to do a good blush.

Makeup Revolution Sugar Blush

The one in the photos is my back up as I've massively hit pan on the one I'm using and I want to use it all up first before I move on to the fresh one!
The blush is called Sugar and it is the perfect natural pink. I use it every single day. I have a few others from Makeup Revolution and their sister brand Freedom Makeup but I am not as impressed with those as I am with this one, and it's a pound. £1!
It's really pigmented, it blends well and it doesn't fade too much. It's a good'n.
It doesn't show up too pigmented in photos, it's much more visible in real life. I looked through my selfies (don't judge me) and found a couple where you can see it, just so you can get a feel for what it looks like on my face as opposed to the back of my hand.

Abi Bailey, wearing Makeup Revolution bush in Sugar. Lipsticklashesandliner.blogspot.com

Have you tried the Makeup Revolution blushes? 
Do you have any beauty steals I should know about?


If you have Bloglovin' you can follow me here.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig