Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Sunday 6 March 2016

L'Oreal Infallible 24H-Matte Foundation

L'Oreal Infallible 24H-Matte Foundation
Hello Everyone!
Happy Sunday and Happy Mothers' Day too.I hope you enjoyed last week's post about my first ever Glossybox (HERE).Today I'll be talking about the L'Oreal Infallible 24H-Matte foundation.I'm on my second tube of it, so I thought it was about time I talked about it here on the blog.



L'Oreal Infallible 24H-Matte Foundation

On the back of the tube it gives you a run down of the sort of  foundation you are getting, which I think is great because you can tell whether it'll be for you, or not, very quickly.
The L'Oreal Infallible 24H-Matte Foundation  says it has a medium texture  with high coverage and, obviously, has a matte finish.

I agree with all of those statements.

The texture is a thick liquid, thin enough to move around the skin but not so thin that it gives minimal coverage.

The coverage is really good; thick enough to fade out dark spots and blemishes, just make sure you blend, blend, blend as it sets quite quickly.

​It is very matte, to the point where you don't need to set it with powder (although I still do) . If you do use powder, use a very light hand as otherwise it can move the foundation around or look cakey. 



L'Oreal Infallible 24H-Matte Foundation 12 Natural Rose Swatch

Blended lightly, straight from the tube.


L'Oreal Infallible 24H-Matte Foundation 12 Natural Rose Swatch
Set/Oxidised.
I wear the shade '12 Natural Rose'
It only comes in 6 shades though, all for fair to medium skin tones, hopefully they'll expand the range so there are shades for darker skin tones. 
Like most foundations it oxidises as it dries, meaning it sets a little bit darker than first applied. It's not noticeable and the only reason I noticed it is when I looked back at the swatch photos I took!
It lasts really well, I find sometimes it looks better at the end of the day!
Not too much wear, and as a gal with quite oily skin, I find I am only a tiny bit shiny on my nose by the middle of the day. Much better than I have been with some other 'mattifying' foundations.
It's a really lovely foundation for those with oily skin.

L'Oreal Infallible 24H-Matte Foundation

​Do you use the L'Oreal Infallible 24H-Matte foundation?What do you think of it? 

Do you have any recommendations for mattifying foundations?I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks for reading and I'll speak to you soon,

Abi xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig