Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Sunday 10 August 2014

My Skincare Routine


Skincare Routine
Garnier Cleansing Wipes for Normal to Combination Skin | Garnier Pure Active 3 In 1 | Garnier Pure Active Moisturiser | Freederm Gel
Hello everyone!
Today I thought I'd share with you my skincare routine. Its very simple, I know a lot of people have very in depth routines with about seven different products, which takes them half an hour. I do not. I use about four products at best, and even then that's quite rare. My routine takes about 5-10 minutes, depending on whether I am using my clay mask. 



These are the products I use:


I start by taking my make up off in the evening using the make up wipes, which I know are terrible for your skin, but I always make sure to wash my face with water afterwards to remove the chemicals.


I was enjoying using the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water to wipe off the chemical residue but I'm not sure if that's the reason I've had such a bad break out recently, so I've stopped using it for the time being.



The 3 in 1 is fab as you can use it as a wash, a scrub or a clay mask (hence the 3 uses). Occasionally I'll use the 3 scrub to exfoliate my skin after I've removed my make up, but I prefer to wake up in the morning, wash my face and then use the clay mask. I like to do this once or twice a week. I whack it on, leave it until it's dry and then wash it off. Just make sure you check you've got all of it otherwise your sister will point out a patch you missed on your jaw, several hours later!

After that I use the moisturiser to rehydrate my skin and then I'll use the Freederm Gel on any blemishes I have and voila, I'm done! It's a quick routine, but it is effective. 
Clearly I am a fan of the Garnier products (Garnier if you're reading and want to sponsor me, I'm totally up for that!).

I'll probably speak to you mid week with a Nail Art Details post so look out for that! As always I will tweet when I put up a new blog post so make sure you're following me over there (the links to all my social networks are up the top!)

Abi xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig