Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Wednesday 8 November 2017

My Colourpop Liquid Lipstick Collection

Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip, Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip, Colourpop Ultra Metallic Lip, Echo Park, Beeper, Frick n Frack, Brooklyn, Lyin' King, The Rabbit, London Fog, Mug Shot, 3-Way

Hello Beauty Lovers!
I've started to accumulate quite a few Colourpop Liquid Lipsticks and so I thought I'd document them with a few swatches too. Some of them are so well loved that the labels have worn off from living in my handbag.

Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip, Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip, Colourpop Ultra Metallic Lip, Echo Park, Beeper, Frick n Frack, Brooklyn, Lyin' King, The Rabbit, London Fog, Mug Shot, 3-Way

My favourites are the Ultra Satin Lip, I also have an Ultra Matte Lip, and two Ultra Metallic Lip. From left to right we have: Echo Park, Beeper (Ultra Matte Lip), Frick n Frack, Brooklyn, Lyin' King, London Fog, Mug Shot (Ultra Metallic Lip) and 3-Way (Ultra Metallic Lip). I also have The Rabbit which is one of my faves! It was in my handbag so I forgot to include it in the line up, but you can see it below in the swatch photo.

Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip, Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip, Colourpop Ultra Metallic Lip, Echo Park, Beeper, Frick n Frack, Brooklyn, Lyin' King, The Rabbit, London Fog, Mug Shot, 3-Way, Swatches

Echo Park is a pale nude, a bit too pale for me as it looks like I have no lip colour on, but the formula is nice.
Beeper is another of my favourites, it's a chocolate/grey brown shade. Sounds horrible but it looks great! Especially for this time of year.
Frick n Frack is another favourite of mine, this is more of a red toned brown.
Brooklyn is a newer one to me, I bought it for the summer but I'm not sure the shade suits me, the quality is a bit lacking too.
Lyin' King is a darker reddish pink colour.
London Fog is a traditional red and is also one of my faves (no surprise there!)
Mug Shot is a metallic red/orange.
3-Way is a metallic purple with a silver shot through it.
The Rabbit is an incredible pink with a blue/purple tonic shot through it. It's amazing!

I'm going to just keeping adding and adding everytime Colourpop has free worldwide shipping... what colours do you have that I need to get?



If you have Bloglovin' you can follow me here.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig