Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Wednesday 4 October 2017

Birthday Make Up Haul

Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette, Morphe Bronzed Mocha Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palette, Urban Decay Troublemaker Mascara, Maybelline Lash Sensational Lash Primer

Hello Beauty Lovers!

It was my 22nd birthday yesterday and I received some really lovely presents, some of which were make up (no surprise there!) so I thought I would do a little haul showing you what I got. If you want more in depth posts about any of the items, I'd be happy to do so, just let me know.

Morphe Bronzed Mocha Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palette

Morphe Brushes Bronzed Mocha Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palette

I'd forgotten that I had asked for this and never knew it was Limited Edition until I unwrapped it (still available, buy here). 
I really loved the Morphe x Jaclyn Hill palette and was blown away by the quality of the eyeshadows so I knew I needed more Morphe in my life. I have only swatched 3 of the shades so far but they have already lived up to my expectations; so creamy and pigmented. I'm really into brown eyeshadows, especially as we're transitioning into Autumn, so I'm looking forward to creating a smokey eye with these.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Primer

Maybelline Lash Sensational Lash Primer

I'm a huge fan of the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara so I was really excited to hear about them releasing a lash primer (here). They're also releasing a Lash Sensational Curvitude mascara (not yet available in the UK) and I can't wait to try that too. I'm assuming this'll be like any standard lash primer but I'm hoping it'll add a bit of oomph to my lashes.

Urban Decay Troublemaker Mascara

Urban Decay Troublemaker Mascara

I love the Urban Decay eyeshadows but I've never tried any of their mascaras. This claims to give 13.7 times the volume and is even sex proof apparently! (here) It has a plastic wand with lots of little bristles to separate and lengthen the lashes whilst boosting lash volume. It sounds fab so I'm hoping it can live up to its reputation.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette

Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette

I know this has been out for ages and I liked the look of it when it was first released but I just couldn't justify the expense (a first for me) (here). I'm really excited to create some custom lip colours or just to wear the colours alone, I swatched a few shades and they are really pigmented (stained my wrist a bit when I wiped it off), even the white packs a punch so I have high hopes for this palette. I realise it might be a bit gimicky; I always top my lipstick up after lunch so it would be a bit awkward to do so when you've created a custom colour but as a huge lipstick lover, I was just really intrigued by the concept! 

Have you tried any of these products?
Would you like a more detailed post about any of them?


If you have Bloglovin' you can follow me here.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig